En-form is committed to protecting your privacy. It is very important to us and we respect anyone’s concerns about maintaining it. This statement tells you how and why we use your information.
This privacy notice covers all en-form projects and websites. This notice outlines what data we may collect, how we may use it, how we protect your data and what are your rights.
This notice includes any data we collect from you during your relationship with en-form or any of its projects. This may include:
- any paper forms you fill out
- verbal data collection
- forms via our website OR online surveys and internet services such as social media
- online shop
- Photographs, video or audio recordings
En-form processes personal data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) introduced on the 25thMay 2018.
The Types of Data We May Collect
We collect only the personal details needed to fulfil the service you expect from us. Depending on the service, the information required may include:
- Contact details to allow communication with you regarding the service or product en-form is providing to you,
- Health, disability, behavioural and offending history details sufficient to ensure the safeguarding and safety of yourself and OTHERS while either volunteering, training or receiving employability services from en-form,
- Employment, learning and other personal details to determine eligibility and suitability of service.
- Information to improve customer service
- Demographic, attendance and narrative information to enable us to demonstrate to current or future funders the outputs, outcomes and impact of our programmes and products. Unless express permission is given by you for a Case Study this is only used in a collective anonymised form
In addition en-form collects the details provided by you on registration where you have opted to receive updates from us. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use which enables us to improve the service we provide.
In broad terms, we may use your data for the following purposes:
- to provide products and information linked with your purchases and products you have expressed an interest in.
• to enable us to administer any competitions or offers/promotions which you may have entered.
• for record keeping purposes
• to carry out market research to improve the products and services we offer
• to create a profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences
• to personalise any communications that we may send you
• to personalise any marketing communications that you may consent to receive from us
When you sign up with us for an online account, register to receive marketing communications from us, enter one of our competitions, fill in one of our forms (whether online or offline) or otherwise expressly provide us with your personal information, we may collect and store any personal information that you provide to us and may use it to personalise and improve your experience on, provide products and services you request from us, and carry out profiling and market research.
When you interact with our digital platforms and free Guest WiFi, we may also automatically collect the following information about you. This is primarily to help us better understand how our guests use our digital platforms to enable us create better content and more relevant communications:
- how you have reached our digital platform
• your browser type, versions and plug-ins, and your operating system
• your journey through our digital platform, including which links you click on and any searches you made, how long you stayed on a page, and other page interaction information.
• which videos you have watched and for how long
• information collected in any forms you complete
We may also infer your country of location from the IP address you have used to access our digital platforms.
Certain areas of our website(s) may require you to register before you can access them. We will use the information you provide to fulfil your enquiry. We will not pass your details on to any third parties without your permission.
Registration is voluntary. However if you do not wish to register, you will be unable to access these restricted areas.
Links to other external websites
Access to Registered Users information
We will access the information recorded through the use of your registration to help us improve our service to you and to make our communications more relevant.
We may use your information to send you offers and news about en-form, other environment groups and information on environmental issues. Your information will not be passed to any third parties. We may contact you by post, email, telephone or fax for these purposes.
Data protection and Access rights
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. This information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent unless required by law.
The Data Protection Act allows you to have access to information held about you and, where appropriate, to have it corrected or deleted. Details will only remain to be held if relevant to fulfil a product or service purchased or used. There is a maximum charge of £10 for providing a copy. Visitors to our website responding to advertisements should satisfy themselves that they know how their personal information will be used.
We will securely retain your information for as long as is reasonably necessary and in accordance with applicable law.
Security of information
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We have security procedures in place to protect our paper-based systems and computerised databases from loss and misuse, and only allow access to them when it is absolutely necessary to do so.
If a password is required to access certain areas of our platforms, you are responsible for keeping this secure and confidential. Please do not share your password to any other person.
You can find out more about the way cookies work here. (https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/)
Cookies are only used on this site to hold data from one page to another. They are not used to store personal information. Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
• Remember your settings during and between visits
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
• Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
• Pay sales commissions
• You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
There are two types of cookie you may encounter when using this site:
First party cookies: these are our own cookies, controlled by us and used to provide information about usage of our site.
Third party cookies: these are cookies found in other companies’ internet tools which we are using to enhance our site.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We embed videos from YouTube. This may set cookies on your computer, particularly if you are logged into a Google or YouTube account. To find out more, please visit YouTube’s embedding videos information page.
Disclosure of your information
We will not, without your consent, supply any of your personal data to any third party except where:
- The transfer is to a secure data processor who carries out data processing operations on our behalf
- The transfer is to a successor in title to the business
- We are required to do so by operation of law
If there is a situation, where we are asked to share some of your personal data with Contractors, Funders or a Service supplier we will make sure you are informed and we will obtain your consent to share your data. We will make sure your details are safe, secure and only used for the limited purpose you have provided them to us.
We will not share or sell your personal data to a third party organisation for marketing or fundraising purposes.
In order to provide our products and services to you or to fulfil contractual arrangements that we have with you, we may need to appoint other organisations to carry out some of the data processing activities on our behalf. These may include, for example, payment processing organisations, delivery organisations and mailing houses.
This data is only used for contact from en-form and will not result in marketing material from third parties.