en-form is a registered charity dedicated to helping make a difference one bit at a time. Whether you are trying to commit to recycling your plastic to reduce your carbon impact, or you want to know about making your home more energy efficient to reduce your fuel bills – we are here to help!
Our Aim: To encourage public involvement in safeguarding and improving the environment.
Our Objective: To contribute towards the establishment of a healthy and sustainable environment in which all communities can thrive.
We aim to fulfill the following functions:
- Provide comprehensive information on a wide range of environmental issues.
- Assist individuals and organisations to make better informed decisions on how they can help improve and sustain our environment.
- Act as a focal point for all local environmental groups.
- Help all the local groups to achieve their environmental projects by building partnerships with like minded groups, helping with funding advice and providing more general advice.
- Inform & educate the local population on environmental matters by offering a link between schools and other local groups and environmental education services
- Inspire other groups to start and achieve a range of environmental projects, acting as a catalyst and partner.
If you think we can help you or your organization…Get in touch!
Together we can make a difference